Speak Out: From ABC about guns

Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Mon, Mar 7, 2016, at 10:27 PM:

Replies (21)

• "The liberals are wrong."

Yes they are.... but try telling one of them, they have a preconceived notion given them by their mentors and facts mean nothing.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Mar 8, 2016, at 9:20 AM
  • Rick, I am too old to fight and I cannot run any more. Best I can do since I am the first line of defense for me is to have something that will reach out and touch someone wishing to do me or my wife harm.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Mar 8, 2016, at 9:27 AM
  • Stossel left ABC. Now he is on Fox Business Channel.

-- Posted by Old John on Tue, Mar 8, 2016, at 10:23 AM
  • -- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Tue, Mar 8, 2016, at 9:27 AM

Wheels: Good thing Theorist doesn't do the forums anymore because she would faint at you wanting to defend you and your wife with a gun.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Tue, Mar 8, 2016, at 9:19 PM
  • Semo471

Theorist's opinion doesn't count for much over here in the adult section.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Wed, Mar 9, 2016, at 8:20 AM
  • I feel like you wheels. I'm too old to take a woopin'.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Wed, Mar 9, 2016, at 9:00 PM
  • He said federal law prohibits illegal immigrants from possessing weapons.Posted by 'Rick on Thu, Mar 10, 2016, at 2:06 PM

Oh Gee that should have stopped him huh?

I have to say that something needs to be done as far as securing our border with Mexico. Whether it is a wall or some other way. This is just a waste of money to send them back bc they just turn right around and come right back.

-- Posted by Iamhere on Thu, Mar 10, 2016, at 3:11 PM
  • Don't sell yourself short , you didn't live this long and get where you are by giving up or backing down from a challenge .

-- Posted by 'Rick on Thu, Mar 10, 2016, at 5:33 PM

Rick,

I don't look upon it as selling oneself short, but realizing what your physical limitations are and what one intends to do about winning the challenge.

I believe in the old adage that goes....

God created all men,

Smith and Wesson made them equal.

At least so far as a physical confrontation goes anyway. When the hair pulling starts, I intend to be equal if at all possible.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Thu, Mar 10, 2016, at 8:18 PM
  • Federal Law also prohibits felons from possessing weapons but it happens because of theft too . In the mean time honest citizens get whipped by the Government , well , by this inept "Leader" who writes his own rules to whip them .

-- Posted by 'Rick on Thu, Mar 10, 2016, at 5:30 PM

Laws are too lax for illegal possession.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Thu, Mar 10, 2016, at 10:19 PM
  • After my girlfriend, my best friend is my 9mm Beretta.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Fri, Mar 11, 2016, at 10:21 AM
  • After my girlfriend, my best friend is my 9mm Beretta.

-- Posted by semo471 on Fri, Mar 11, 2016, at 10:21 AM

Semo471,

You owe it to your "girlfriend" to keep her safe. I suspect your Father-in-Law expected that of you, as did mine, when you married his daughter.

None of this pansy BS about trying to understand some scum when they intended to do her harm. I came from a totally nonpolitical correctness background..... where you said what you meant and meant what you said. No need to get a dictionary to understand t.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Fri, Mar 11, 2016, at 10:42 AM
  • The USA has enough of their own crazies and don't need the crazies coming in from Mexico or other countries illegally.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sat, Mar 12, 2016, at 11:33 AM
  • They had deported him once and he just came right back. Trump is right about one thing and that is we have to do something about our border with Mexico. But the question is what?

-- Posted by Iamhere on Sat, Mar 12, 2016, at 12:28 PM
  • American killers , rapist , and criminals sneak to Mexico and South America too , it's not a one way street .nobody is watching the northern border , it's all about a wall along Mexico .

-- Posted by 'Rick on Sat, Mar 12, 2016, at 3:19 PM

But there aren't 11 million Americans flooding into Mexico or for that matter Canada. There has to be something done to stop at least part of it.

As I said though ...What? and How?

-- Posted by Iamhere on Sat, Mar 12, 2016, at 3:39 PM
  • "But there aren't 11 million Americans flooding into Mexico or for that matter Canada."

The flight to Canada ended with the draft in the U.S. I believe one Bill Clinton was among that group. But he got his record cleared up and was able to run for President...... go figure.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Mar 12, 2016, at 4:47 PM
  • Rick

My problem with politics would be trying to keep track of all of those I owed favors to because of all the kinky dealing. Of course I suppose they will be around to remind you on a regular basis.

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Mar 12, 2016, at 5:16 PM
  • Wheels

I just try to live every day keeping my head as high as my middle finger and consider my day a success .

-- Posted by 'Rick on Sat, Mar 12, 2016, at 5:42 PM

Rick, I would say that puts you pretty close to the top of the class in this day and age. :-)

-- Posted by Have_Wheels_Will_Travel on Sat, Mar 12, 2016, at 6:23 PM
  • The democrats have a plan: Once the U.S. has fewer jobs and lower wages, the Mexicans will go home on their own.

-- Posted by Old John on Sat, Mar 12, 2016, at 8:28 PM
  • "I came from a totally nonpolitical correctness background..... where you said what you meant and meant what you said."

Where you grew up that was country law. Your word was your contract.

-- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sat, Mar 12, 2016, at 11:09 PM
  • Quite a few of the illegals here are just here to make money to send to their families to help them. It may be an issue of the time it takes to come in legally and a child starving or in desperate need of medical care. Who knows? But I feel the ones here to work and not cause chaos should be given a chance to work legally but not citizenship.

Maybe set up a different way for work visa's or something.

There are so many of our own who don't want to work maybe we could swap them to Mexico for theirs that do want to work. :)

-- Posted by Iamhere on Sun, Mar 13, 2016, at 4:30 PM
  • -- Posted by We Regret To Inform U on Sat, Mar 12, 2016, at 11:09 PM

Regret: Same here, no PC filters for me.

-- Posted by Truth Slinger on Sun, Mar 13, 2016, at 6:15 PM

Respond to this thread